BlogArticlePage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Review QPair feature on the LG G Pad F7.0

Sprint Product Ambassador

Capture.PNG

One of the features available with the LG G Pad F7.0 is QPair and I could not wait to try it once I heard about it to see how it works. I paired it with my LG G Flex 2 and would like to share with everyone that is not familiar with QPair on how to set it up along with some examples of how it works.

Qpair 1.PNGQpair 2.PNG

Setting up QPair was easy.... I have QPair shortcut on my home screen and clicked on it. QPair walked me through the setup step by step.

1. Open Qpair
  2. Tap Get Started
  3. Install QPair on your Android phone from Google Play Store
  4. Tap Start on the G Pad and on the phone
  5. Tap Pair when pairing option pops up
  6. Tap either Skip or Next on QPair Guide (Next provides tips on the various options available)
  7. Select the notifications to receive the G Pad

Example 1.PNGExample 2.PNG

I wanted to see how it all worked so I placed some calls and text messages from my test phone.... I received a pop-up with options to either answer the call, send a test, decline or close out the message.

• Answering the call will answer the call on the Flex 2 in speaker mode to take the call
  • Text option from the call has text options available that will send a text from the Flex 2 to the calling number
  • Decline and close both close out the pop-up
  • When a test message is received, there is an option to reply or x out of the pop-up

I have never used this before now and I really like this option available on my LG G Pad....

What do you think about QPair on the LG G Pad F7.0?

Check out the LG G Pad F7.0 at a Sprint store near you to see if this is the tablet for you!

Thanks,

Blue

Your Sprint Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee