cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Setting mobile data limit on LG G Pad

Sprint Product Ambassador

NEXUS-6-back-camera.jpg

I received my LG G Pad F7.0 tablet earlier this week and was excited to check it out. This will be the first tablet I have received to test and blog on and I look forward to sharing tips, tricks and other things with everyone. One of the first things I do when I receive a a phone is shoot a video opening the box so I did the same for my the LG G Pad F7.0 tablet..... check it out!

I do not know how many times I had to restart my video the other day, although I was able to finish it. One mistake in the video and that is I said the LG G Pad F7.0 has Sprint Zone and it is not available for LG G Pad F7.0.

Screenshot_2015-03-25-16-14-07.png

After I went through the activation process  and setting a few things up on my table, I went in to Limit my mobile data usage to prevent any data overage or at least know when I have reached my limit. This is done through Settings > Mobile Data> Limit mobile data usage. The default data limit is set at 50GB....

Capture.PNG

I set my limit and warning below what my actual data limit is to give me a buffer in case I need it. I like to watch movies and listen to music at lunch or to have something playing in the background while I am working.

Key features of the LG G Pad F7.0:

• LG’s visually pleasing user interface is designed with flat icons that are grouped together for simple and smart navigation.
  • Knock Code allows users to customize a three to eight pattern knock combination to wake and unlock their G Pad F7.0 with just one hand. With more than 86,000 different combination patterns, G Pad F7.0 helps users feel safe about their privacy on the go.
  • Gesture Shot lets users take a selfie with the front-facing camera using a simple hand movement to activate a countdown.
  • SmartShare Beam lets users share music, videos, photos and documents to other compatible devices.
  • Dual Window splits the display into two panels, each with a view of different apps for effective and efficient multitasking on the go.
  • Users have access to Sprint’s 4G LTE network and Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n.
  • Operating system: Android 5.0 Lollipop
  • Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM / Micro SD Slot (up to 128GB)
  • Battery: 4,000mAh
  • Camera: 5-megapixel rear-facing camera / 1.2-megapixel front-facing camera
  • Two color options – white is available now and black will arrive in stores on 4/10/15.

What questions do you have about the LG G Pad F7.0? Share them here and follow me to see more articles on the LG G Pad F7.0

Thanks,

Blue

Your I-Share and Product Ambassador team

Disclaimer:

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee