cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Traveling with the LG G Pad F 7.0

GPad.jpg

In my last blog I mentioned that I am loving the size of the G Pad 7.0. I have been traveling a lot lately for work and I have used my new tablet as my travel companion. Everyone who has flown before knows about waiting at airports during layovers. In the past two months I have probably spent over 25 hours just sitting around waiting for my flight. In the past I would either pull out my laptop or use my phone to pass the time. With the G Pad 7.0 I am able to use LTE and WiFi to connect to the internet. I have my work email set up so I was able to answer emails throughout my trips.

In addition to working from the G Pad, I passed the time by keeping myself entertained. The LG G Pad 7.0 does not have the best screen, but it is still a great media device. I watched movies on and off the planes, listened to music on Spotify, and tried to beat my high scores in Crossy Road. I also connected the tablet to my phone so I could answer texts when I got them. The size of the G Pad 7.0 makes it perfect for traveling and its low price makes it affordable to buy. Go check one out at your local Sprint store and you will see what a great deal it is!  

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee