cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador : Unboxing the LG G Pad

Journeyman

This is the second tablet that I have owned, the first was the Nexus 7. I was happy with it but like all electronic things in my house my kids got to it and that was a wrap.

I was stoked to learn that I would be part of the Ambassador team that got to try out the LG Gpad, the first thing I noticed when I held the Gpad for the first time was the feel of the device.

The tablet has a top notch feel to it, the back of the device gave me the assurance that it would not easily slip out of my hand.

The tablet has an expensive feel to it yet the price does not reflect this feel.

Here are my unboxing pics.

gpad 1.jpg

gpad2.jpg

gpad3.jpg

As you can see the, the back of this device feels fantastic.

gpad4.jpg

gpad5.jpg

gpad6.jpg

This is the SIM card slot and has an option for an SD card.

gpad7.jpg

Disclaimer:

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee)

Thanks

Stanny George

Sprint IP Serivces