cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: LG G Pad 7.0 features - QPair and Knock Code

Sprint Product Ambassador

This is my two week review of the LG G Pad 7.0, and as a mid-level tablet, it is meeting my expectations.  To expand on this, my expectations were that complete basic multitasking between apps, operate the camera without a lag or delay, and be able to install my normal accumulation of Android apps that I have been familiar with for so long.  In this review, I would like to share some of my favorite features of the tablet – Qpair and Knock Code.

QPair is a great addition to the features of this tablet.  QPair allows a user to receive SMS notifications and call notifications right on the tablet, instead of having to have both a phone and tablet in hand. The SMS notification feature allows the user to receive the SMS text message on the tablet, and also allows the user to reply.  I found this to be handy-dandy, especially when using my tablet while my phone is charging.  Q-Memo is a feature inside of QPair, but I don’t have an LG phone, so I am not able to use this feature. 

Screenshot_2015-04-08-19-57-03.pngScreenshot_2015-04-08-18-49-25.pngScreenshot_2015-04-08-18-49-54.png

Knock Code™

Knock Code is a feature that allows me to set a personalized sequence of “knocks” to use on the touchscreen to gain access to the home screen of my tablet without having to press the power button or swipe.  It is quick and convenient.  If you just want to open to the main lock screen, but not bypass the lock screen, simply double-tap.  This provides quick access to the time, date, and unhidden notifications.

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”