cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: LG G Pad 7.0

Journeyman

LG Pad 7.0

First Impressions

I’m not sure what I was expecting when I learned that I was getting the LG G Pad. I’ve never owned a connected tablet before. I never really saw the need. I always have my phone with me, and it’s a connected device. Why would one need a tablet too?

Well, now that I’ve had the tablet for a while, it’s clear. I will always have a connected tablet from here on out. The LG G Pad is a great device to always have with you. The G Pad is a 7in tablet, which is the perfect size to read, consume media and hold with one hand. I never realized how much I would be able to read on the go with the perfect device. I’ve had tablets before, and read books on them. But being able to sync my books and use the LTE connection to download new books from anywhere has been extremely useful. Browsing the internet and social media channels on a larger screen is also great. In fact, my phone died yesterday and I was able to still text from my tablet. No need for a hotspot or Wi-Fi connection, and I still get blazing fast LTE connection.

Also I’ve been able to watch my favorite soccer team play on my tablet and allow my kids to continue watching their favorite shows. Before, I would have to be in the same area as my Wi-Fi router, which isn’t always convenient. I can also always have my kids favorite shows on hand when we’re out and they decide they want to be unruly. The latter has been one of the best uses so far. I’m looking forward to seeing at what other times I’m going to think hey! I’m sure glad this tablet is here.

Thanks for reading, for more information you can go to LG G Pad F7.0

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.