cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: LG G Pad F, A Great Small Business Solution at a Great Price

Patron

One of my personal passions is coaching football.  For the last 8 years I have coached for a great junior football system, but this season I opted to take a break from coaching and I was elected to our Board as the System Director. We are a non-profit organization but we do a number of activities where mobility becomes a necessity.  We have utilized hotspot devices in the past along or Wi-Fi along with a Wi-Fi tablet or even board members have used their personal devices along with a Square™ Reader to process payments for registration, concessions or even team merchandise.  But during a recent open house to kick off registration for the 2015 season, we ran into an issue where the hotspot (non-Sprint) was not working stable enough for us to process registration & take payments.  So luckily I had my LG G Pad F7.0 with me as it became our life saver and my inspiration for this blog.

As a non-profit we spend everything on the organization that we earn for the organization so having solutions that will allow us to take care of business during registration, player evaluations and game day while being a low cost solution could be a great fit for many non-profits/businesses.  So how does the LG G Pad F7.0 fit into this mix?  Great question, here is the breakdown – Device & Monthly Cost

DEVICE:  The LG G Pad F is great little device at an amazing price. You have (3) options to purchase this connected tablet.  $240 at Retail Pricing, $49.99 with a 2-yr agreement or $10 per month for 24 months on Easy Pay.  The Easy Pay and Retail Pricing give you the ability of no contract which can give a business flexibility, while 2 year pricing gives a low upfront cost when compared to retail pricing.  This tablet has a long lasting 4000 mAh battery, 4G LTE with Spark and 1.2 GHz dual core processor all powerful features to help you mobilize your business.

MONTHLY COST: There are a selection of plans starting from $10 per month on Easy Pay to more robust plans with more included 4G data.  Plus since the G Pad is Wi-Fi capable, so you can supplement your data usage by connecting to Wi-Fi.  Regardless there is a plan for the occasional users or power users.

Visit your local Sprint store to get more details on taking advantage of the LG G Pad F7.0 for your business or non-profit and get your business more mobilized today.

Your Product Ambassador – Patrick

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint