cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: LG G Tab is great for car rides

Sprint Product Ambassador

lg-g-pad.png

I have 2 small kids and car rides can be… well daunting and loud at times, however this LTE enabled tablet makes the car rides a lot more enjoyable.  The best way to keep my kids happy is Netflix and PBS kids, they can pick the show they want to watch on the ride.   The only issue now is I only have one tablet and with that starts a new problem of picking one show they can both watch and enjoy together.   With sprints LTE coverage I have great coverage in my area so I have no issues driving around town running errands or going across town to the store.  Before I had to put digital copies of shows on my tablet to allow them to watch and unless we planned the trip we wouldn't have time to download a movie or show.  So if you have little ones It’s a wise decision to have a tablet with LTE if traffic is bad and a 10 mile car ride can take 45 minutes having that will make it easier on you.

Thanks for reading have a good day!

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”