cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors– LG GPAD F7.0 Tablet will be my Kindle device

Sprint Product Ambassador

I previously owned a Samsung Note 8.0 tablet which I love and use it to take notes at home and at work meetings, because of its relatively small size and the Pen.  One thing I found is at night, or when I do reading the table size did bother me a little.

Since I got the LG GPAD F7.0 tablet, I found that I use it a lot more especially when I want to read something. I can carry it by slipping it in an inside pocket of my jacket, reading it in the car and also reading it at night in bed where I can comfortably hold it in one hand.  It took me a while to realize it is the comfortable size of the LG GPAD and also the 4G LTE feature which allows me to be able to download anything anywhere.

2015-05-01 15.45.08.jpg2015-05-01 16.04.06.jpg2015-05-01 15.45.23.jpg

In the three pictures above, you can see from left to right: my Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 table, the LG GPAD F7.0, and the HTC One M9.

All three devices are displaying my Rick Steves Italy Kindle Guide book.

I have small hands so I had to stretch to hold the table in one hand, the sweet spot is the LG GPAD where I feel pretty comfortable to hold it in one hand. The HTC One M9 is small but then on displaying the whole book, especially with pictures, it tends to be small and sometime very hard to see the picture and often I had to zoom in to view, which can be annoying when you are reading a book.

The LG GPAD also has exceptionally good battery life. For what I do with the tablet: kindle reading, checking emails, Facebook and Facebook Messages, I usually can use the device up to 2 to3 days before requiring a charge.

My wife and kids do not get me a Kindle Fire for next Christmas as I now have my LG GPAD F7.0!

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.