cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: LG GPad 7.0 Productivity

Journeyman

The LG G Pad is the perfect device to be productive. The 7in screen allows plenty of space to author documents, edit spreadsheets or read books. The device is light enough to hold in one hand, but still feels sturdy enough that you won’t bend it in half if the wind blows too hard. Some tablet makers think that thinner is better, but I’m not so sure I agree. I don’t want a real bulky device, but I want to be able to feel it in my hand so I don’t drop it as easily!

Back to productivity though. Sprint and LG offers a few apps out of the box on the LG G Pad 7 that will help you stay on top of your game. LG offers Quick Memo +, while Sprint and LG give you ThinkFree Office, and Lookout Security.

Quick Memo + is familiar if you’ve owned a recent LG handset. If not, it’s a simple and intuitive note taking app that gives you a range of paper styles, colors, pen line types and more. You can save pictures, websites, or just jot down a quick note. There is even a widget for faster access to all of your notes.

ThinkFree Office is a suite of MS Office compatible apps that allow you to create new documents, spreadsheets, and presentations on the go. I was amazed at how robust this app was, especially because it was included at the startup! You can open and edit the before mentioned file types, or create new ones. Also it can read PDF files. I use this ‘one-stop-shop’ for all of my documents on the go. Email attachments can open up straight in this app, and I’m making my edits, and returning them back through my email.

Finally, Lookout Security is a premium app that allows you to keep all of your data safe. Lookout offers protection from malware and spyware. Which is always something I thought couldn’t happen to me. However, recently it happened to someone I know, and that’s close enough for me! Lookout also backs up your data so you’ll never have to be worried about losing it if your device gets wiped. And of course, through Lookout you can remotely find, lock and make your device “scream.” Lookout protects you by scanning each app you download and making sure it’s not carrying any malware or spyware. It also does a full scan each week and keeps you up to date on the latest threats.

With these apps and more, you’ll be able to safely keep productive on the go, all at lightning fast LTE speeds on the Sprint Network.

Thanks for reading, for more information you can go to LG G Pad F7.0

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.