cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: My New Travel Buddy

Patron

I think I am like most people today in that I do not like to carry books with me when I travel.  I mean come on I have enough stuff packed into my backpack when I travel, especially for work.  Plus as much as I would like to say I am a reader, outside of reading books with my kid every night or emails Monday thru Friday, reality is that it usually takes me a few months to finish a book that the avid reader may finish in a single month.  Prior to getting the LG G Pad F7.0 I always brought my 10” tablet with me on trips but rarely read on it just because it was uncomfortable to hold one-handed in tight airplane seats or that if I had to move quickly I had to put the 10” tablet away in my bag, so unless I was watching a movie it stayed in my backpack. So I was determined to give the G Pad a whirl as my new travel buddy.

The couple of trips I have made since getting my LG G Pad F I have found that this 7" tablet has AMAZING battery life, is a great e-reader and GPS among other things you may want from your tablet.  On my 2 hour flight from Seattle to San Francisco, I spent the flight getting caught up on reading the Walking Dead Compendium 1 (which I got a killer deal on via Google Play Books) and by the time we were wheels down in SFO there was barely a dent to the battery. I am talking less than 20% usage.  A day later I had nice hour & forty minute drive from San Ramon to Sacramento, so I opted to use the G Pad as my GPS.  This was probably one of my favorite uses, as the 7" display along with my universal device holder made for a great heads up GPS display. Again another great experience of battery life on the device.  If you have used GPS on your device before you know that it can chew up serious battery, but the 4000mAh battery on the G Pad delivered on the GPS experience & battery life. 

My recommended e-reader apps are Amazon Kindle & Google Play Books.  Kindle is great especially if you have or are coming over from a Kindle device, as you can access your previous library right on your LG G Pad F.  My primary e-reader is Google Play Books.  Google tends to have some great sales on books so many times I actually find the sames books I have/want for Kindle at a reduced price.  Check them out for yourself.

Your Product Ambassador – Patrick

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.