cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors - Should you buy the on the LG G Pad F7.0?

Journeyman

Over the course of the past few weeks I have had the pleasure to be able to play around with the LG G Pad F7.0. This 7" tablet is LG's first on the Sprint Network. For a first it is good. Compared to the 7.0" tablets currently available through Sprint it ranks well in my opinion.

The good:

• Long Battery Life - I charge this bad boy maybe every other day with heavy usage. That is saying a lot. Compared to my Samsung Tab 3 this thing outlasts it based on my usage by almost double. For the most part everything is setup and installed the same on each device. Thanks LG for adding in the 4000 mAH Battery!!!!
  • Android Lollipop - Android Lollipop and its gorgeous material design play well and look stunning on 7.0" WXGA Display!
  • Design - I prefer the design over my Tab 3, for me - and I don't know why - it just feels more comfortable in my hand.
  • Q-Pair - Thanks to this feature you can sync to your Android (4.1+) smartphone for quick and ease transitions.
  • Peel Smart Remote - Comes standard, and I actually prefer this option more than any other 3rd party app on the Play Store
  • LG's Knock Code - I love this method of unlocking my device(s). LG really "Knocked" it out of the park with this feature, which I have used on all of my LG products since the LG G2.

The not so good:

• Memory - at 8GB (~3.5GB Usable) internal I just feel handcuffed...the good news you can install a micro SD Card and quickly/easily bump that up. Add to that the countless cloud services available for little to no money, and this isn't that big of a deterrent.
  • Speed - In regard to Sprint Spark speed this thing out preforms my Samsung S6 Edge when speed tested....In regard to transitional and computing speed, the LG G Pad F7.0 underperforms. It boasts a Snapdragon 1.2 GHz Quad-Core processor, I just don't feel it.

Overall I would highly recommend the LG G Pad F7.0 to any one looking to get their feet wet in the tablet world. You can not go wrong with this device on the network that is truly #Gettingbettereveryday. As a parent, I would recommend this to any one looking for a great birthday/holiday or just because gift for their child.

Enjoy your new G Pad F 7.0, I know I do!

PRODUCT AMBASSADOR DISCLAIMER

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.