cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Wrap Up & Final Thoughts

Patron

After 5 weeks using the LG G Pad F7.0 I have to say that I am pretty happy with this budget-friendly 7 inch tablet.  It has outstanding battery life. In my day to day experience of checking emails, some web browsing, controlling my Sonos system and reading e-books – on average I will get 3-4 days if not more usage between charges.  Also when I utilized for a GPS it gave me probably the best performance I have seen from a device.  On top of the battery life the device is well designed and the expandable memory is a great option to save photos, docs, videos & music without having to impact the built in memory.  On that note, the 8 GB of on board memory is probably my only real gripe.  If you are using the device for a few specific apps then you should be good.  If like me you and are using it for more day to day activities with a robust array of apps you find that you need to be selective on your apps that you load so you do not run out of memory.  The Q-Pair app is neat little program letting you mirror a number of apps from your phone directly to your tablet, so that way you don’t need to grab you phone out of your bag to check your messages, social media notifications or call notifications.

On top of the great performance & apps you are getting a well built, durable device.  The device size make it a perfect fit for most back pockets or reasonably well in to most ladies purses. The 7” display is great for reading and not shabby for checking out your favorite show or movie.  Overall I would recommend this device.  My key point for new shoppers would be to be aware of you memory consumption on the device as this could impact your memory.  I hope you get a chance to pick one these up for yourself and bring a new tablet home.

Your Product Ambassador – Patrick

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint