cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After 7.0 update

Journeyman

After 7.0 update

On my Stylo 2, after I got the new update for 7.0 I'm having a hard time trying to click on icons if I'm wanting to post something, have to tap it 2 or 3 times...
5 REPLIES 5

Re: After 7.0 update

Hi Luis44pr!

Does this occur when performing an specific action or using a certain feature? Have you tried power cycling the device? Do you know if other users around you are experiencing this same issue?

Michael C

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Hello,
It's when I try to send a picture or an article thru messenger, Email, kakaotalk, telegram, or posted on Instagram or Google+...And it never did it before the update, I have tried everything but still does the same thing, don't know of anybody else with this devise have the same trouble
Sprint Social Care

Alright! Please click here and follow the troubleshooting steps so that you can get the issue resolved. Keep us posted if you have any other questions or concerns.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Alright, will try this and update here...

Journeyman

Yes this new update sucks I wish i never did it. My s7 is now the worde phone I've ever owned.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat