cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Game for the LG G Stylo - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

How can I make my LG G Stylo even more fun that it already is? 

It’s a gia-normous screen. 

It uses LASERS for focusing the camera.

It has a stylus…

The stylus… that’s the ticket!  Two main draws to this device, IMHO, are the screen size and the stylus.  It’s strange, because users can purchase an after-market stylus for any device, but users seem drawn to devices that have nifty add-ons, like a stylus, or a kickstand, or other knick-knacky integrated accessories into the device.

So besides taking notes and drawing horrible pictures, what else can I do?

I can play games - and the one game that I have noticed is super fun and incorporates my absolutely horrible drawing skills is the Draw A Stickman series.  The game is fun, immersive, and is a good use of the stylus to take time out of your otherwise busy day and just play a good, adventure game.

The story starts with the user drawing his characters, and then one of the characters promptly being kidnapped.  The user has to go through multiple levels, using various tools/features to unlock clues and remove obstacles in order to reach your final goal of finding your lost friend.  Aside from initially drawing your character that works his way through various levels, you will also have to draw keys, fire, hammers, and other tools using your own drawing skills to get through different levels.

I am not much of a gamer.  However, I’ve found this to be pretty entertaining.  Aside from the fact that it uses my horribly drawn character, the story is fun and engaging enough to keep playing, and to also look at the newer versions of the game.

If you have other drawing games you like to play on the LG G Stylo, what are they? 

S

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.