cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final thoughts: Sprint Product Ambassador

Journeyman

For the past 5 weeks, I used the G Stylo, until the fateful day when my wife broke her phone. I then had to pass on mine to her to hopefully use and keep in one piece. As a mid tier phone goes, it is one of the best that I've ever had. It is no G4, Note 4 or even Galaxy S6, however it is in the top of the next tier down. This phone is for those who want some quality without putting a huge dent in the budget. For a monthly lease of 12 bucks a month (That's a chipotle bowl with guac and a drink).

lg-g-stylo-sprint-press.jpg

The screen size, the quality of design and the stylus are highlights of this device. The screen size is great, recently my wife has been watching Netflix in bed (buffy the vampire slayer). I have 3 small children, last week my son decided to take my Roku remote and throw it in a bath tub full of water. Luckily the Stylo was at the rescue to act as a soft remote for the Roku. I would suggest this phone for non power users, those like my wife who just want a good phone that she can take once in a while to the gym and listen to music. This phone is for the cost conscious users out there. It is a good and sturdy device that will take care of you as long as you take care of it.

Thanks

Stanny George