cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G Stylo OOPS #IAmAKlutz - Product Ambassador

Sprint Leasing and Insurance

Second week using the LG G Stylo. As I mentioned before, I loved how the LG G Stylo it felt in my hand. But sad story, slippery without a case. Three drops to the floor and BAM, broke the screen even with a Zagg InvisibleShield Glass. I realize I am a klutz, but the device is very sleek which in turn means easy to drop out of my hand. I am now in the process of working my way through how to get the screen replaced and understanding the warranty with ZAGG.  The Sprint store options for the LG G Stylo was null so I opted to get the glass cover until I could order an effective and low cost case to protect the device.

I had planned on ordering online a case, but dang, dropped the phone on my way to the car. #Fumbled

I see many great posts from my other Product Ambassadors on options for the cases and will be ordering today!!

"The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint."