BlogArticlePage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G Stylo Selfies - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

One of my favorite features that LG has in their smartphones is their camera software, and the LG G Stylo comes equipped with LG’s awesome camera software.

If I need to take a selfie, I grab my LG device. Their front facing camera software is fantastic.The front-facing camera is 5 megapixels with a Full HD Camcorder. Some of the features it offers are…

Some of the unique features of the LG Stylo’s front facing camera are:

Gesture shot

LG’s Gesture Shot allows you to take a picture with a hand gesture using the front camera.To take a photo with a gesture...

1. Activate the front camera lens
  2. With an open palm, raise your hand until the front camera detects it (a box appears on the screen)
  3. Make a fist to start a countdown before the shot is taken

Beauty Shot

LG’s beauty shot softens the skin, taking nearly ten years off your face.To take a photo with beauty shot

1. Activate the front camera lens
  2. Slide the beautify slider to the right to soften facial features
  3. Take the picture

Interval Shot

LG’s interval shot allows you to take four selfies with the timer.Take 4 selfies via timer

Soft Light

The screen will illuminate a soft light around the photo preview for well-lit selfies.

Geo-Tagging

Include location information with photos and videos.

Cheese Shutter

Cheese shutter is a way to take a picture with your voice. To activate…

1. Open the camera
  2. Tap settings
  3. Tap the icon that looks like a person speaking
  4. Say one of the following…
    • Cheese
    • Smile
    • Whiskey
    • Kimchi
    • LG

Stylo.png

If you’re in the market for an affordable device that takes great selfies, definitely check out the LG G Stylo, available at Sprint.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee