cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Stylo 2 Software update 7.0

GrandMaster

LG Stylo 2 Software update 7.0

LG - Stylo 2 (LS775) Software Version: LS775ZV9 Release Date: 2/14/2017 Method: Available Over the Air Fixes: Software update for the latest Android 7.0 OS includes Android security updates, Wi-Fi hotspot bug fix, and Mexico roaming improvements. Consider using a Wi-Fi connection as this is a large update. Please ensure your battery is fully charged before continuing. This update will require that your phone be rebooted and it will not be available for emergency calls while installing the software.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
15 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: LG Stylo 2 Software update 7.0

Now that I've gotten the update I can't change my theme of my keyboard. It just won't take after I check mark the one I want. Worked on 6.0
Highlighted
GrandMaster

what all have you attempted so far to fix it? restart the phone? you might have to do a cache/partition wipe on the device ( you will need to google how to do this. different phones have different methods) and see if that clears it up..might have loaded weird on the device. the cache/partition wipe is NOT a factory reset. but i would also NOT start with this.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I just received the update and I have keyboard issues as well. All of the emoticons have turned back to dark ages it's horrible. Is there any way to go back to the previous update😞
GrandMaster

unfortunately no. not without basically hacking your device. you might be able to search out a different keyboard though in the play store. i havent messed with my V20 and they keyboard options as of yet but i agree. theyre a bit dated looking now.
Journeyman

Mi telefono me sale la actualización se descargar y cuando le doy a intalar se reinicia normal y empieza la actualización  y despues alos segundos me sale error Expliquenme porque sale eso quiero saber y que puedo hacer respeto a ese error espero su respuesta 

Sprint Social Care

Hola Samitiburcio, nos gustaría ayudarle con este problema. ¿Qué error le presenta exactamente el teléfono al reiniciarse? ¿Esta la batería del teléfono completamente cargada mientras intenta completar esto? ¿Que pasos ha intentado para resolver este problema?

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Si siempre esta cargada completamente pero al veces que se me descarga el software y cuando se pone a intalar y todo que sale el error que el telefono vuelve y me prende ya el software no me aparece y al veces que el se descargar solo y todo pero ya no le doy a intalar por la razon del error pero yo quero ver si se puede resolver o no gracias y discurpen  la molestia saludos desde República dominicana 

Sprint Social Care

Samitiburcio

Gracias por mantenerse en contacto con nosotros. ¿Podría por favor mandarnos una imagen del error que recibe cuando intenta realizar la actualización de software?

En todo caso, podría intentar un reestablecimiento de fábrica, esto implica borrar toda la información, recomendamos que haga una copia de seguridad antes. Una vez lo haga, entonces puede intentar instalar el software nuevamente.

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Ese no es mi telefono pero ese es el error que me sale y no hace mas nada después se reinicia el telefono y después prende normal nose porque me sale el error quiero una solución tendré que vender el cellImagen default

Journeyman

Si ese es el error

Sprint Social Care

Samitiburcio,

Gracias por la información. ¿Tuvo la oportunidad de proceder a hacer el reesablecimiento de fabrica?  

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.