cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW Stylo 2... Black screen.

Go to solution
Journeyman

NEW Stylo 2... Black screen.

This phone was purchased from Sprint 2 days ago. Today it started making a noise, then going to a black screen. When held just right, you can see a black Sprint logo, with no backlights on. I have to pull the battery to reset it. It happened with around 90% battery, then again astound 50, and 20. Nothing pulls up online. Anyone know what this is? (This phone was bought in South Texas. I'm in central Texas. Closest Sprint store is an hour North.)
1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: NEW Stylo 2... Black screen.

Cjg_gtx, so sorry to hear your are experiencing issues with your new device. If you purchased it just a few days ago you should be within the 14-day Sprint Satisfaction Guarantee period. For assistance you must go back to the original place of purchase. If the phone was purchased via sprint.com or by phone you can visit a Sprint-owned retail store.

We can also review your options, please reply to my private message to go into more detail.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care Team.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat