cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Good Stylus Deserves Another - LG G Stylo - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

One Good Stylus Deserves Another - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Just one thing that I wanted to remind the masses of, is although your new LG G Stylo comes complete with a stylus, it won't get jealous if you buy another one besides the stock offering.

I for one have big hands.  I love the stylus and use the stylus but there are times when I need a bit more precision, comfort or whatever.  That's why I was happily surprised to see most generic capacitive stylus work just fine too.  If you do an online search and you'll find countless options.  Most of the aftermarket iPad options work fine but don't get sad when you break out your collection of vintage Palm OS stylus. Many predecessor PDA's used a resistive touchscreen and are not compatible with today's standards.

Also before you get too heart-broken, the Stylo stylus doesn't work on a LG G4 or other phones, as again standards are not all the same and your LG G Stylo is specifically designed to optimally use both a stylus and finger-touch for navigation. 

So I guess the next big question is, which stylus to buy? That might be according to your own personal taste and fit.  Right now I'm using a fairly generic stylus. It's about 4 ½" long and has a ¼" tip that's not to firm.  So far it works good in practically all applications and even draws fairly well but I certainly encourage you to test drive a few before settling on a dream stylus.

Another good thing is the stylus market is vast and pricing is competitive so why not buy a few.  I for one, have one on my desk at work and one in the pencil cup on my desk at home. Combine those with the stock stylus and I'm never without.

Power to the pen (or stylus)!

Stylus.jpg

-Rob Ignatowicz

Sprint Product Ambassador

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.