cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Ambassador: LG Stylo Camera and Video

Journeyman

The camera on this phone is just as good as any of the other previous LG phones.  This phone does have a laser-guided auto-focus just like the LG G3.  The LG Stylo does take decent pictures but don't expect them to be as good as the LG G4 or the G Flex 2. 

If you have young kids, like I do, this phone would be great for them.  They will not have difficulty using the camera on this phone.  It just has very basic features for the camera.  My 3 year old daughter can operate this phone with ease and knows how to switch from camera to video.

One thing that I would like to point out is a quick feature on this phone.  If you hold the volume down button on the back you will be able to quick launch the camera.  But please note that the only way you can use this feature is if the phone is off or on the lock screen.  If you are on the home screen then all that will happen is you will just be turning down the volume.

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”