cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: LG G Stylo - Awesome Device with a Great Price

device_145x250_a.gif

I have always been a fan of using a stylus on a phone. I understand that many manufacturers try to stay away from a stylus, but I still see value in having one. The LG G Stylo is a phone that was recently released on Sprint. I had the pleasure of using it for a few months prior to its launch, and now I have been using a post launch device. LG really makes solid devices and this is no exception. It is considered mid-ranged when you compare it to the G4, but it really has a lot going for it.

Stylus – The thing that sets this device apart from other mid-ranged devices is the stylus. Samsung’s Note devices have had a stylus for a long time, but you have to pay a premium price to use it. The LG G Stylo allows you to have the stylus without the cost. I use it most to write notes that I save to my phone and send to my friends and family. I find it much easier to write it out with a stylus than to type it and have to correct my errors along the way. I also use it after working out or when my hands are oily/sweaty. This helps keep the screen from getting dirty and allows me to use the phone, even if my hands are cold or wet.

Lollipop – This midrange phone is equipped with Androids latest version which is awesome. A lot of times manufactures will use an older version of Android on low to mid-range phones. The LG G Stylo has the same operating system as the G4 which makes it a great cost alternative to flagship devices.

Speed – The LG G Stylo has kept up with what I have used it for no matter the situation. It has a 1.2 GHz quad core processor which is more than enough to use the phone for business or pleasure. The only time I experienced lag was during the initial setup when there were a ton of apps downloading to the device.

If you are in the market for an awesome device with a great price then look no further. The added bonus of a stylus is a great accessory that you can use when needed, and you can forget about it if you don’t want to use it.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee