cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: LK Defender Case for the LG G Stylo

case.jpg

When it comes to mid-range phones the option for cases can be somewhat limited. Most of the major manufactures don’t make cases for non-flagship phones so you have to start looking at unknown companies. In my past experiences this has turned out to be a great thing because you find great cases for awesome prices. Most of the time I try to get cases that add protection without a lot of bulk. For the G Stylo I wanted to try something a little different, so I picked up the LK Defender Case. If you were to compare the case to a larger manufacturer, I would say its most like the Otterbox Defender cases.

The back of the LK Defender case has a Lego like pattern with a rubber feel. The sides and the outline of the back can be black, or you can choose from a few different colors. Overall I really like the look and I know that it has a lot of protection. The feel of the case is really great. With the rubber back you have added grip and it really makes the phone easier to hold. With the extra grip comes a bulkier phone. The defender case adds a lot of bulk, but it does not make it hard to hold. My biggest complaint is that it makes the phone harder to put in your pocket.

If you are looking for a slimmer case there are a ton of options you can find if you search the internet. The LK Defender case is perfect for someone who is hard on their phones and does not care about a little extra bulk. The G Stylo is a great entry level phone and would be perfect for kids, and this case would be an awesome match for that demographic.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee