cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Overview of the LG G Stylo

device_145x250_a.gif

I have been using the LG G Stylo for the past two months and have really been able to put it through a lot of tests. In this blog I wanted to share some of my final thoughts and opinions. The first thing to keep in mind when looking at this phone is that it is a mid-range device. If you are looking for the top of the line specs and the top of the line hardware, you will be disappointed with the G Stylo. The phone was not build as a flagship device and it tries to fit into the category of phones that appeal to those who do not want to spend a ton of money on a phone. The best part is that LG knows people still want a quality device, even if they are not shelling out the big bucks. The G Stylo really delivers for a mid-range phone. The screen is good, the camera works perfectly and takes good photos, there is not a ton of lag while using the device, and making calls and sending texts work perfectly.

The stylus is one feature that really makes this phone stand out in its category. Most mid-range devices don’t come with extra features like a stylus. I found myself using it pretty frequently to take notes and draw on screenshots to save for later. It’s one of those features that is really nice to have, but is not necessary to use to have a good overall experience. The other awesome feature is that the phone comes with Lollipop right out of the box. You get the latest and greatest Android has to offer with the addition of LG software that is not too overwhelming. Overall the LG G Stylo is a very solid device for a great price. Give it a try if you are looking for a good mid-range device.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee