cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors� Easy Screenshot with LG G Stylo

Sprint Product Ambassador

For every smartphone and tablet out there, it is always a challenge to take a screenshot. I always hate to have to press two buttons at the same time to get a screenshot, I have never had luck of successfully taking a screenshot on the first try.  If the combination is power+vol down, then most of the time I managed to change by volume setting or get popped up a window asking if I want to restart or power off the phone.

The LG Stylo screenshot sequence is simultaneously pressing the power and vol down buttons. This poses another challenge that the power and volume down button are too close to each other.  The LG designers probably realized that so they offer an alternative easy method to take a screenshot.

From any screen, if you swipe down the top status line, the following window will pop up:

201508041219154cb07ca489439233.jpg

You notice the Quick Memo+ icon on the top left corner.  If you click that, it will capture the screenshot of the window that was presented prior you swiping down the status line.

The capture screen picture will be displayed, remember to click the check mark on the top left to save the capture image.

Voila!

Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.