cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: LG G Stylo Final Thoughts

Journeyman

I wanted to just put a few quick and final thoughts down about the LG G Stylus. This has been a fantastic device to use, and I'm telling all of my friends and family about this device. This is one of my favorite devices I've used for a long time. I'm becoming more and more an LG fanboy.

The LG G Stylo has a lot to offer the smartphone world. It has a huge screen that serves as a window into a solid LG UI and a great stylus. The low cost furthers the appeal to run out to your nearest store and pick one of these up.

My personal experience with the device has been very positive. I used the Stylo as my primary device for the last few weeks and didn’t have to sacrifice any performance even though I came from a “flagship” device. The experience was fluid, fast and using the Stylus was a lot of fun. One of the unexpected things was all of the apps I discovered. I’ve gotten pretty comfortable with which apps I want on my phone. I don’t spend a lot of time discovering new apps anymore. It was refreshing to have a device with a specific hardware feature for which I could search through the app store.

The stylus opened up a whole new world of note taking and handwriting apps to me. I’ve used a phone with a stylus before, but the LG G Stylo has the most stylish and comfortable styluses (styli?) I’ve ever used. If you’re looking for a device with a great feature set at a low cost, and don’t want to sacrifice style or performance then you should take a look at the LG G Stylo.

LG G Stylo

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Thanks for reading

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.