cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: LG G Stylo Parting Thoughts

Sprint Product Ambassador

As a product ambassador reviewing the LG G Stylo, I wanted to share my thoughts on this smartphone after extensive use of the device.  On a 5 point scale, I would rate this device as a 3 star device.  It really is a great device, but is lacking many of the luxuries I have come to know with more advanced smartphones.  To start, the process and RAM on the device is mid-level.  I have found that when multitasking, the device gets much more warm than what I am used to.  I frequently find myself making sure other apps are closed when I open up a graphics-intensive game.  Additionally, the on-device storage is low with only 8 GB of memory without including system space.  The ability to add more storage using a micro-sd card is crucial for this phone.  I thought I would be disappointed with the camera since it is only 8 MP, however, the camera really is wonderful.  Great pictures, easy to capture, and great auto-focus make the camera and video functionality a big plus.  More importantly, the larger screen size and stylus makes this device unique to most others.  I believe this would be a great phone for an entrepreneur as the stylus has such a variety of different uses that enable the user to conduct business transactions with ease.  Finally, a great battery life incorporated in with the already vibrant design of the device sure up the prospect of a smartphone that looks fantastic while maintaining a lengthy period of usefulness on a daily basis.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.