cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors - LG G Stylo: Summary

Sprint Product Ambassador

After nearly six weeks experimenting the LG Stylo I am somewhat attached to the device.  The screen size and clarity have impressed me a great deal.  For most people, I believe the camera image quality is more than enough in most situations; except for some extreme lighting condition most of the pictures came out very nice.

The battery life is excellent.  It is certainly the best on a number of cameras I have used in the last few years.

A few of the things that we need to watch for:

1.   The memory size.  The exercise of moving the apps to the external SD card can be tedious at time.  However, after moving all the apps that I can move to the SD card, the memory available (just above 1GB) does not put me at ease. I hope manufacturer can give me at least 16GB not 8GB to start with.

2.   Voice quality, do not know if it is just me, but found that sometime my phone call was noisy, the sound did not come through clear.  This is not yet confirmed as a real issue.

3.   The system response can be slow at time, particularly if Facebook is currently active.  It would take a few seconds to switch to home screen, for example, when facebook is one of the active app running.

I think if LG can provide an update to fix issue 3 above then the LG G Stulo will be a very competitive Android device.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.