cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors� LG G Stylo camera vs. Galaxy Note Edge

Sprint Product Ambassador

Am I game to try to put the LG G Stylo camera vs. the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, whic I consider to have the best phone camera ever?  Maybe, maybe not.

I have been very impressed with the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge camera, especially in low light condition.  So I tried to take some shots on the LG G Stylo and the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.  The photos have been reduced in size to fit the forum posting limit. Again, I also chose to use my Bowie as the model <3

20150715_215733.jpg

LG G Stylo

20150715_215647.jpg

Galaxy Note Edge

20150715_220901.jpg

LG G Stylo

20150715_220715.jpg

Galaxy Note Edge

These photos are taken indoors without flash under normal house lighting.  I found that the LG G Stylo performs really well under this lighting condition. The Note Edge may have an edge on the clarity and color composition.

Under extreme low light, that is where the Note Edge is still far superior:

20150717_071531.jpg

LG G Stylo

20150717_071506.jpg

Galaxy Note Edge

In summary, I find that the LG G Stylo camera quality is pretty good and would fit most people’s photos need for party photos etc.

Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.