cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: LG G Stylo favorite Stylus App

Journeyman

My favorite app for the LG G Stylo

My Script.png

In my last blog, I gave a rundown of my favorite apps for using the Stylus. I purposefully left one out to write about it in a little more detail than just a quick list: MyScript Calculator. This has been the most useful app I’ve used since I’ve had the device. That’s because, in my job, I work with a LOT of numbers. I also work with a lot of math, and formulas. At first, the idea of writing down equations and watching them being solved in an instant seemed novel. A cool idea, but how much would I really need to have an equation solved immediately? But the first time I was in a meeting without my computer, and someone asked what a number would look like with a different assumption, I pulled out my app and within seconds the formula was evaluated and an answer given.

In an industry that is moving and changing faster than ever, its imperative I am ready with answers to questions that haven’t even been thought of yet. Being over prepared in my job is crucial, and the LG G Stylo has made it possible to always have a note taker on hand. I’ll never miss an action item again. Now paired with MyScript Calculator, I can evaluate some fairly complex equations by simply writing them down. This app is one of the few that have actually made a difference in the way I use my phone. I know that this app won’t be a practical one for everyone. But for me, and anyone that needs a quick equation solver, this app is for you.

My Script2.jpg

Here is the link to this app in the play store, along with the supported operator list:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.visionobjects.calculator&hl=en

SUPPORTED OPERATORS

1. Basic operations: +, -, x, ÷, +/‒, 1/x
  2. Misc. Operations: %, √, x!, |x|  
  3. Powers/Exponentials: ℯx, xy , x2  
  4. Brackets: ( ) 
  5. Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan 
  6. Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan 
  7. Logarithms: ln , log 
  8. Constants: π, ℯ, Phi.

Thanks for reading. For more information on the LG G Stylo, go to:

LG G Stylo

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.