cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Making use of the Stylin' Stylus on the Stylo

Journeyman

Apps to make use of the stylus for LG G Stylo

At first glance, you may think the name “Stylo” refers to the style of the device, because its so sharp looking! But alas, there’s more to the name. The LG G Stylo comes with one of the most comfortable stylus pens I’ve ever used. It’s a just a joy to discover apps where I can make use of the stylus in some fun and creative ways. I’ve put together a list of my top 3 apps to use with your LG G Stylo:

Write - by stylus labs. (Price: free) This was one of the first apps I downloaded when I got my Stylus. I like it because its simple, and effective. It takes notes. As soon as you open the app, you see a blank piece of paper to jot down any idea, note, recipe, etc right out of the gate. Then, as you work your way through the app, you will find a few other gems that make this app one of my favorite note taking apps. Among my favorite app features are: Folders for different types of notes, handwritten bookmarks to my favorite websites, and the ability to change the different pen settings to my liking- then save the settings as a pen to use at a different time.

Papyrus- by Steadfast Innovation. (Price: Free) is very similar to Write, in that it is a note taking app with a ruled paper template. The best thing about Papyrus, and what sets it apart from me are all of the different styles of templates and layouts as well as a multitude of options for the writing itself. It includes a graph paper layout and a presentation mode. Papyrus is for the serious note taker with a steady hand. It allows you to overlay a picture as your template and write your notes on top.

Sketchbook Express- by Autodesk. (Price: Free) To ignite your artistic fire, and boil your creative juices there is Sketchbook Express. I’m not much of an artist myself, but I love to doodle. Probably my favorite thing about this app is being able to browse the online gallery through the app’s social networking. Some of the art that is published on there is nothing short of incredible. Sketchbook also helps you out if you’re a beginner like me with some presets for your brush or pen to make your art stand out. If you’re on my artistic level, then you’ll be even more pleased to know that they have a feature that will help you with symmetric drawings as well. So you no long have to have a droopy side to your facial expressions!

There are obviously a LOT more apps to take advantage of the Stylus on the LG G Stylo. For other apps and reviews on this great device, check out the other blogs in the PA space on:

LG G Stylo

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Thanks for reading

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.