cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The LG G Stylo - One woman's thoughts - Product Ambassador

Sprint Leasing and Insurance

“Wow, I love it.” My reaction when opening the box to the LG G Stylo silver device. I have stated in the past that I am definitely an Android fan and have carried Samsung devices for quite some time so when I opened the box for this device I was impressed. I love the large screen and slick, and I mean slick, curved backing. It feels great in the palm of your hand. The size of the device is 6.08” x 3.12” and only .37” thick. 

The LG G Stylo has a built in stylus pen similar to my previous Note II which I use frequently for taking notes in meetings, jotting my to do list down and tracking my grocery list. In fact, my daughter picked up this device and pulled the stylus out and loved the smooth reaction and clean lines as she drew and wrote.

The other awesome, attractive feature is the back control where the volume and power button are aligned perfectly for the user’s index finger; known feature of LG devices. Controlling the on and off by choice rather than ‘accidently’ turning the device off when I held my previous device was a nuisance. This was a constant struggle with my mother whenever I handed her my device to see picture. She would turn the screen off every time. With the LG G Stylo, she can hold the slim device in her small hands, control the swiping from picture to picture and not turn off the screen. BIG PLUS. The activation and set up was so easy and fast. Adding the apps I frequently use and setting up my email accounts was quick and simple. I was up and running within the hour.

I am going to enjoy this device. I am excited to experience the large display screen (5.7” HD IPS display) and the 8MP BSI laser auto focus rear camera and 5MP BSI front camera with gesture shot, I am really going to fill my micro SD card up with pictures and pictures of the family and activities we share. Stay tuned for my great shots!!

"The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint."