cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using the Stylus on the LG G Stylo - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

If you are looking for a phablet that looks stylish, performs well, and has a healthy-sized 5.7" display that is built for usage with a stylus, the LG G Stylo might be the perfect solution for you.

The LG G Stylo is a great mid-tier device at an affordable price. One of the unique features it offers is its inclusion of a stylus, which I actually find myself using a lot.

Stylo.png

You might be asking yourself, "Why would I need a stylus when I can use my finger?" Well, let's look at a few stylus usage benefits:

• Fingerprint elimination: many people have issues with fingerprints on the screen and it drives them nuts. The stylus will help to eliminate those fingerprints.
  • Signatures: A stylus is a great solution for legible signatures. Sure, you can use your finger, but 95% of the time, that is pretty illegible. Using a stylus will make a big difference. Why would you need to sign on your device?
    • Contracts: Let's face it, fax machines and face-to-face meetings are so 1995. In today's time, when signatures are required, we receive pdfs and use e-signatures. Personally, 99% of all files I receive that require a signature can be signed electronically. The LG G Stylo is an excellent solution for such scenarios.
    • Payments: If you're a vendor that accepts payments via your device with PayPal Here or Square for example, the LG G Stylo would be perfect for you.
  • Drawing: There are many reasons to use your device for drawing. If you're an artist, designer, architect, or parent, a stylus is a great tool for your drawing needs.
  • Note taking: Admit it, notetaking is simpler scribbling with stylus rather than typing on a device's keypad. The LG G Stylo includes a super note taking application called Quick Memo that works excellently with the stylus. Other notable (pun intended) note taking apps that work well with the stylus are Evernote's Skitch, Microsoft's OneNote, Papyrus and there are many more.

Google has a few fantastic applications that work wonderfully with the stylus. If you'd like, you can install Google's innovative "handwriting" keyboard so you can use your stylus as a keyboard. In addition, you can install my absolute favorite app, Google's Gesture Search, where you can scribble with your stylus to find anything on your device.

For a great device that has a large screen built to work with its stylus, definitely check out the LG G Stylo, available at Sprint.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee