Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi connection problems

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Wifi connection problems

Okay So I'm having trouble with my Wi-Fi connection. On my stylo ... At odd times I'll get a message that my Wi-Fi from router is disconnected. I looked around and found someone suggested to go into advanced Wi-Fi options! Did that and it was all good there! The option to use phone data when have a weak signal was off so don't believe that's it. Any other ideas? Ive updated prl and all of the updates. Ive has this phone since June and I don't remember it happening at first so don't know if Ive deleted a file or if there is a bug fix I need! Thanks for reading ... Any advice would be much appreciated ...
2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Social Care

Re: Wifi connection problems

Thanks for reaching out mrsgullett.

We review the known issues with the Stylo and found none. We took a look on the web and found a couple of suggestions. Please go to your router settings and make sure they are setup correctly. Is your Bluetooth on when you get disconnected? You may want to turn your Bluetooth off. Try using the Add Wifi Network in Wi-Fi settings. A suggested one would be WPA2 security may want to try that and make sure you have the right one selected.

Let us know if this works for you.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Re: Wifi connection problems

i have been searching for a way to connect to my home wifi on my lg g stylo for a week. i have called my internet provider, and lg to see what the problem could be. neither one could pin point the problem. i would connect to my friends wifi but not my own.  searched and searched to no avail. i searched one last time and came across your answer and it worked. the problem was the security, i had to add wifi manually and  change the security to wpa2. thank you so much for posting this info.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat