cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1/27 - LG G2 Software Update - ZVA

Journeyman

Re: 1/27 - LG G2 Software Update - ZVA

Oh wow, I'm also in a very good spark coverage area (according to sprint maps) but if that is not the case, I believe that I may have just found the loophole to get out of my contacts on all 5 lines without ETF'S. I have no problem getting an attorney involved if I have to. My brother is actually a corporate attorney who is getting all the information he can find and then he will let me know how to get out of these contracts without ETF'S.

I hope it at least gets better for you and your family. Oh, and they will ignore our responses. I have several unanswered questions all over the forum that these "bots" have yet to address or they aren't capable of speaking out of the script. Some of these old scripted responses don't go with what we ask so they will just ignore us as usual.

Journeyman

And as usual, we get ignored completely.

Journeyman

What do you expect? The only thing they could reply with is more apologies and a promise that they are working on things, that everything will be perfect for the whole Sprint community very soon, however as the last few comments have been to criticize this very behaviour it negates any chance of response - This is why they pick and choose who/what to reply to, as it shows they are reading the forums, but never reply to anything important.

I would love an answer as to how the supposed Tri-Band update to release Spark either doesn't work, proves that the coverage map lies or simply shows that there isn't really a Spark network and they simply upgraded a new spinning icon for 4G LTE... I am not sure which one of those is true, however how do you expect a Sprint employee to answer a question where every answer shows neglect and failure on their companies behalf?

Don't worry though Latinoboitx, as soon as someone else comes to comment about when their area will see Spark, or when they will get the Spark update, you can be certain someone from Sprint will jump in to respond to them immediately with another cut/past reply about how hard Sprint is working.... All the while hoping to bury these real issues and continue to ignore them.

Journeyman

I totally see them coming in here to answer anyone asking about spark and when will they get it. Just as I'm confident that they will get the same response of "we are currently updating our network to better serve our customers and any new info can be found here www.newsroom.sprint.com" lmfao......

Journeyman

All the while ignoring any real questions.

Journeyman

Exactly lol

Journeyman

Today has been a full week and I (as well as many others) have not received the OTA update yet. What's really going on Sprint?

I'm going to sit back and see if anyone will respond to this and if they do, I'm 100% certain that they will respond with the same scripted , cut & paste , generic answer they use gor anyone who has any type of issue with sprint.

Highlighted
Master

Euroenglish1,

Thanks for the post. Sorry this is frustrating you so much. Have you gotten the update from the manufacturere yet? If so are you in an area that has rolled out Spark? If the techs have not fully finished the upgrade or are still fine tuning it, you will see inconsistent coverage untill they complete the fine tune. Let us know where you are with a zip and cross st, as I can look into it for you.

Victor

Sprint Social care

Journeyman

Hi Victor,

I am not sure if you are trying to be funny, antagonize the situation further or simply (once again) 'cut and pasting' a generic reply? The reason for my confusion is simply because my post contained all the information you refer to in your reply: I included a reference to the fact, according to your coverage map, I live in a good 'Turbo' covered area for Sprint Spark; I included a full address, with zip code, to the complex where I live; I clearly documented that I have received the update, even documenting that the coverage is pretty much the same as it was prior to the update - I simply have a new spinning Spark icon that only works in an LTE coverage area.

If you are going to respond, which I appreciate the fact someone did reply to me, please take the time to actually read my initial forum post (Post number 46). If you would be so kind as to fully read the above mentioned post and then reply based upon the facts documented within, that would make me much happier still.

Thanks

A still disgruntled Sprint customer

Journeyman

And why is this Victor dude trying to push this off on the manufacturer? It's clearly sprint who's not pushing this update out. I contacted the manufacturer and they did state that they do make the updates, but it's it's pushed out by sprint and NOT them. Get your lies right Victor!!

Journeyman

Any other sprint rep (bot), care to try to answer this?

What the hell is the hold up?

Master

latinoboitx,

I'm sorry about the wait on the update. When updates are released, they are rolled out in staggered bursts. This update should be hitting your device soon. I appreciate your patience.

Thank you,

Ivan

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat