Did you mean: 

1/27 - LG G2 Software Update - ZVA

Journeyman

Re: 1/27 - LG G2 Software Update - ZVA

Anyone?

Journeyman

Hi,

So far I keep posting up asking for a reply to my post, Victor replied and showed that he hadn't even read my post - Just gave me a generic response asking for more information that was in the original message, had he bothered to read it. I explained that all his information he requested was already there and once again asked for a response to my questions, nothing, not even bothered to look at what I wrote or reply to me?

What is going on Sprint? Why are you ignoring my posts here on this forum? Please go back and read what I already posted and reply accordingly. I would copy and paste it again, however you appear to have blocked access to copying text from a previous post - Therefore you will need to go back through the chain and check it, it is reply number 46 if that helps!!

Please take the time to read the post completely and reply, I gave a full street address and it shows that the area is fully covered by Sprint Spark, good coverage with Turbo. I lists that I have three LG G2's and none of them are able to get network in our area since receiving the update. It also goes on to show that the update does nothing but make the standard LTE icon into a spinning Spark LTE icon, with the exact same coverage. Please address this as soon as possible and let me know a REAL reply!!!

A customer who is getting more and more upset with the poor support I am receiving, who is also not happy being ignored!!

Journeyman

Thank you Ivan for getting back to me,

I (as well as many other people) would like to know what the hold up is? If you scroll up in this thread, you will see that Victor (another sprint rep) state's, in response to another person, about "have you not received the update from the manufacturer yet", when I have contacted LG and asked them to which they replied that they do NOT pushing these updates out and I have it documented of them stating that they will be looking into why sprint is trying to push this off on them. I just feel that we, as customers, have the right to know what's going on

Master

Euroenglish1,

Thanks for the post. Sorry for the confusion. After running your address your tower that you would be pulling from. The address you provided. Old Village rd 92887, has not been upgraded yet. The towers near Riverview and Santa Ana have been upgraded to 4G LTE. This can be why your see the coverage maps show fair for your area. There is no date for when your specific tower will get the Network Vision upgrade.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi,

Are you serious? So I was completely lied to by both support and the store, again. This is now my third upgrade where you (Sprint) have deceived me into renewing, only to find that you do not hold up to your end of the bargain. The address I gave you shows that the whole area is fully covered with Sprint Spark, it also shows that 4G LTE (as did WiMax before) circles our complex. I called support before renewing and was told that I am in a good coverage area and would CERTAINLY get Spark, I was told the same thing in the store, then when I couldn't get it they finally admitted I would have to wait for an update.I now have said update and you change the story to the fact that although the coverage map shows I have Spark it is a lie, there actually is no coverage in my area.

How do you have the nerve to show coverage on the map, just to sucker people in, when it is a bare-faced lie. How come no-one told me the truth before I renewed my contract? Why? Simply because it was once again an underhand way to keep customer retention, lie, cheat and make false promises, then after it is too late to get out of it, admit the truth that once again I have been screwed by Sprint.

I would like to ask once more: What is Sprint going to to about this? This is now my third contract where you (Sprint) have done this to me, I am still waiting on my rebates I was promised a month ago. I have no signal around my home and I bounce between none and 2 bars of 3G, leading to dropped calls, how about you fix the network to match your coverage maps before promising other areas they will get coverage? How about some kind of recompense for those you lied to and deceived?

A close to furious customer at this point in time.

Journeyman

What sprint is failing to realize, is that the false coverage maps are the key for anyone to get out of these contracts without ETF'S. They will fight tooth and nail but you would win this case by a long shot. I love how they push it off on the manufacturer and then don't answer you when they get gooked....

Typical sprint (the NOW we take your money and give you crappy service)

Journeyman

Even better to me is how they justify the fact that the tower near me hasn't been upgraded at all, which means I have no signal and this is why they show it as fair coverage? Surely it should be displayed as 'No coverage' if the tower hasn't been upgraded yet and I don't get any signal? The only problem with that is simply I might not have renewed my contract if they didn't lie.

However it is still amazing to read the comment the towers near me have been upgraded to 4G LTE (I don't get a 4G signal either though), yet they still show full coverage all over a few blocks where it doesn't exist on their map. I think I was correct before, Sprint simply let preschoolers loose with crayons to create their coverage maps, as they obviously don't base them on tested signal or reality!!!

Journeyman

I see how they are going to ignore us now. this is so damn laughable at this point.........

Master

I apologize for all you have been through latinoboitx

It has been released in waves you should be seeing it soon!

Krishel

Social Care

Journeyman

What about responding to the other posts Krishel? It appears that you take it in turns to log on, then never come back to the forum to follow up on the messages.

Could you explain why I was lied to? Could you take the time to read my initial post, then the follow up by Victor (Sprint support) and my response? I keep writing the same things and they keep getting ignored, please answer the questions about what you plan to do for the customers that were lied to and deceived.

All we keep getting is the same answer - The update is coming - When, as my post showed, the update makes no difference, as there is no Sprint Spark network and this was confirmed by Victor - Although the coverage map shows I have fair (with Turbo) Sprint Spark, the towers around me HAVE NOT BEEN UPGRADED and it is normal that I have no signal.. What difference does it make if Latinoboitx gets the update when you admittedly lie about people having signal. I have the update and live in an area the claims to be a Spark covered zone, but not if you want to use it!!!

Journeyman

Come on guys. They have bosses just like any other person. They answer as they are told. So be patient. I too want that update as im here in Los Angeles waiting getting made fun of by my co workers who use metro pcs and have 4g. Lol. Laughing at me while i pay more to get 3g. Bottom line i understand, but at the same time they can only answer certain ways as Sprint is a company they work for. Be patient as they say. Or just cancel and see ya.

Journeyman

Hi Javyspecv02,

DDid you read any of my posts before jumping in to let me know they are doing all they can about the update? You might want to. My issue will likely effect you as well, has nothing to do with getting the update (as I already have it), now I have the update Sprint say that their coverage maps are a lie.

Based upon what I was promised and how they lied to me, I would consider what you have been told as well, maybe also hope we get a response about my questions about an update that only changed the network connection icons - It appears there is no Sprint Spark yet even after the update, even if you are in a reported Spark network, based on Victor's reply they are fully cognizant of this and that is what I am trying to get a response to.

Please check what people are writing before criticizing their motives.

regards

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat