cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1/27 - LG G2 Software Update - ZVA

Master

Re: 1/27 - LG G2 Software Update - ZVA

bUcLa0512,

Thanks for posting. Please be advised that this update is being sent out of in waves. We appreciate your patience during this time.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Master

LAIKAAERO:

To clarify, are you saying you no longer need our assistance or that you were not able to update your device?  Let us know.  

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team 

Master

Hey JayRocko,

Thank you very much for your input. Please be patient, our network upgrades are to include enhanced indoor service as well. Let us know if we can help you with anything. Thanks!

Regards,

Giovanni R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I have asked this twice. Please let me know whats going on . my zip is 90016 hauser and w washington blvd . also 91405 vonowen st and cedros st. I have asked why i have very poor 4g 3g 2g and NO g service as well as data ha. Nothing works consistantly 4g for a sec then searches n so on. I have been told to go to store i did everything was fine. So. Now im stuck with a state of the art phone . but no use. All show no go.....Please help im pleading here i need for work and at home .

Journeyman

I have asked this twice. Please let me know whats going on . my zip is 90016 hauser and w washington blvd . also 91405 vonowen st and cedros st. I have asked why i have very poor 4g 3g 2g and NO g service as well as data ha. Nothing works consistantly 4g for a sec then searches n so on. I have been told to go to store i did everything was fine. So. Now im stuck with a state of the art phone . but no use. All show no go.....Please help im pleading here i need for work and at home .

Master

JAVYSPECV02 – Thank you for posting to our community page. I checked into the areas you mentioned. Vonowen St and Cedros St, 91405 are showing to be fully updated. I will mark the location so the Field Techs know what you are experiencing. Hauser and W Washington Blvd, 90016 is showing 99% updated, so I'm going to mark this local as well. – Stephanie C.
Master

CLee713,

Thanks for the post. Those speeds look intense. Hows it working out for you? Remember we are here for you, let us know if there is anything we can help with you.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Master

JAVYSPECV02,

We can take a closer look at your location but we would need a little more information to take a look at your direct location.  We never recommend placing your full address here on a public forum for your safety. Please share a local cross street which would be more than enough data to locate your local tower.

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Master

FrustratedinEdwardsville,

Thanks for the reply.  The tower that sits 0.7 miles from Troy and Holyoake had ticket # 2359732 issued.  All services from this site are affected as the technicians work to get the issue reolved and the site back on line.  Once the service is restored and the site is back to transmitting normally that shouls have a massive impact on the performance of your device.  Thank you.

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care Team

Michael C.

Master

BENNY484,

Thank you so much for the post and for providing that feedback. I'm very happy to see that your service has vastly improved. Our hard work and your patience has definitely paid off. If you have any questions or need assistance with anything please let us know. Thank you for being a valued Sprint customer and Have a Great Day!

Charles G.

Sprint Social Care Team

Master

Euroenglish1,

Thanks for contacting us.

What software version of the LG G2 are you running?

Thank you,

George M.
Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi George,

The software version of my phone is - LS980ZVA. My zip is 92887 and the cross streets are 'La Palma Ave' and 'Old Village Rd.', the coverage map shows that I should have great Sprint Spark and this was the reason I stayed with Sprint. I confirmed with both online support, the store rep and the coverage map before staying with Sprint (having been lied to for four years so far), but guess what? I still have no signal near my home...

It doesn't matter what your coverage maps say, they do not reflect reality. I am once again stuck in a two year contract with little to no service at my home. So far, on this forum, it has been confirmed that the towers near me have NOT been updated, that the map is incorrect and that maybe in the future Sprint will actually update the signal in my area to match the coverage displayed online - It is planned I am told, but no one can let me know when (or if it will ever happen).

Please let me know what I need to do to have a working phone, with consistent signal and, most importantly, when I will actually get signal at my home - The signal you have been advertising for about 4 months!!!

Thanks in advance

Euroenglish

P.S. It would be nice to see the same person asking questions actually come back and read them, then respond, however I have already seen that this never happens..

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat