cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1/27 - LG G2 Software Update - ZVA

Journeyman

Re: 1/27 - LG G2 Software Update - ZVA

3G is very inconsistent and keeps dropping. Voice calls do not go through half the time. I live on 30th and Baseline, but this is how the service is for me all around Boulder, it's not that big of a city.

Master

familyguy616

All the towers look okay in the area. What kind of phone are you using? Have you updated the profile recently? This will refresh your connection to the network.

Melyssa
Sprint Social care
Journeyman

Installed the ZVA OTA update even though my area does not support tri-band Spark yet. Used ZVA for about 3 weeks and noticed the battery life took a HUGE hit. Phone would barely last a day with a full charge using ZVA but with the previous ZV8 update it would last 2 or 3 days.

Also noticed the cell radio reception was degraded somewhat with ZVA. Places where I would have 1 or 2 bars with ZV8 had 1 or no bars with ZVA.

Downgraded back to the ZV8 release, rooted and now happy again with my new phone

Highlighted
Journeyman

My 4G LTE Spark hasn't been working for close to 3 weeks now. I keep getting dropped to 3G and even THAT is shotty at best. I live in the greater Austin area in Texas. 78626 is my zip code. Please give me some advice, because right now the service is complete garbage and I can't pull up ANY web pages.

I've updated the profiles and everything else... PLEASE HELP

Master

Ihatesprintsobad, Sorry that you are having data connection issues. This can definitely be frustrating, for we depend so much on the web and the data applications. Has the 4G LTE Spark worked well before then? I started to look up the area; but it is not clear as to where. Is it North Austin in Georgetown? Providing cross streets would be better so I can provide more relevant information for your location. What is the model of your device, LG G2? While you are waiting for more information on this, go into your settings and turn off the connection optimizer, and see if your connections are more stable. To turn it off go to Settings, More, Mobile Networks, Connection Optimizer, and uncheck Sprint Connections Optimizer. I have found that this may interfere with the internet/data connections. It is supposed to automatically find and connect you to the strongest data (4G, 3G, or WiFi,etc.).
Journeyman

i need my msl #

Master

MAX15

We'd be happy to look into that for you. Please take a look at this link http://bit.ly/1ejl4qc if you qualify for unlocking your device. If you do, can you send us a PM with your phone number and pin so we can look that up for you.

Patrick N.
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat