cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1/27 - LG G2 Software Update - ZVA

Master

Re: 1/27 - LG G2 Software Update - ZVA

DBHOWARD,

Thanks for the post. I took a look at your area and show the towers in your area getting finished up with the network vision upgrade. You should be seeing more consistent coverage within the next few months.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Yes I have tried it all. It works sometimes but briefly then kicks to 3g. What i am wondering is even if i go to ur 4g coverage it shows pretty good service where i work. Yet nothing. Can u please check this area and see if any action is going on because lady on customer service said its completely done. So please help to clarify why your coverage maps don't match my 3 3g bars ha when im supposed at least get 4g or something better then 3 bars of 3g. Address is based on map of course.

[Personal Information Removed] West Washington Boulevard, Los Angeles CA 90016

As i stated you map shows overall coverage of that. I upgraded my phone this past january based on that coverage map your representative showed me but its absolutly not accurate so please let me know if its in fact done.

Thank you

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum.  To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal information including phone numbers, full address, email address, or account number and/or PIN.

Master

mr.amazing,

I would like to help. Please start by providing your zip and cross streets so I can see if Spark is available in your area. Thanks!

Sean L

Social Care

Journeyman

Javy - I don't know if you have any other phones and they have the same problem, but I too have had nothing but problems with the LG G2. There were some issues I thought with the Tower upgrades because our signal on my old HTC and my wife's iPhone 4s went from great to horrible. But we got an Airwave from Sprint which was going to change everything.

Had issues initially with the Airwave working right, it worked with my wife's iPhone pretty consistently but not with the LG G2. With tech support we tried everything under the sun and the last PRL update crapped out the phone where I couldn't make or receive calls period! Switched it out and the LG G2 has been completely inconsistent connecting with the Airwave, yet my wife's iPhone continues to work just fine.

I am finally done with the LG G2!!! I had just upgraded in December to it thinking it was a great phone and I lament that day I chose the LG G2. I too experienced the signal fluctuating so crazily without even moving and I do my business on my phone so it was completely unacceptable. I'm shipping the phone back to Sprint, getting a completely different phone upgrade and I'm having them credit me for the money out of pocket when I upgraded. They say it will take up to 2 business cycles for the credit to appear, but I'm trusting them.

LG G2 is out for me forever!!! I'm glad to be done with the headaches.

Journeyman

Screenshot_2014-02-20-17-58-1_edit_1392937414285.png

After a few days of testing, this is my best result so far. This was at my work near Regency in Jacksonville, FL.

Speeds haven't been consistent though.

Master

Ehyresigh,

Thank you for posting the results of Sprint Spark speed test. The fluctuation of the speeds will level out soon and you will get more consistent reliable speeds. Please keep us posted. Have a great weekend!

Thank you,

Anthony

Social Care Team

Master

latinoboitx,

Thank you for your response. The update is being rolled out and as was mentioned previously it comes out in phases. We do appreciate your patience during this time and hope it gets to you soon.

Thank you,

Anthony

Social Care Team

Master

latinoboitx

I also wanted to follow up with you with regards to your software updates. Are you aware if you are totally updated with the latest software on your device? Please let us know.

Omar

Sprint Social Care

Master

jeffak87

I wanted to follow up with you to see if you were able to acquire the software update. Please let us know if you are still in need of assistance.

Omar

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

no

Master

FrustratedinEdwardsville,

Thank you for posting about the performances that you have experienced with your G2.  I see that a few weeks ago, after the upgrade, you had noticed that the speeds you were experienced had become much faster and steadier.  I have checked and see a post from a few days ago shows that your speeds have reduced lately.  We'd like to work with you and see if we can find you answers as to the fluctuation you have noticed.  Can you let us know where you have recently had slow speeds in Edwardsville by supplying the nearest cross streets.  Also, let us know what speeds you're currently getting and what speeds you were pulling at that location a few weeks ago after the update was received.  Thank you.

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care Team

Michael C.

Speeds are good to bad at my house. Troy and Holyoake are my cross streets. 62025

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat