cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1/27 - LG G2 Software Update - ZVA

Journeyman

Re: 1/27 - LG G2 Software Update - ZVA

I have stock rom w/ root, but ive deleted certain apps i needed root for, changed the sound and boot animation for start up and down,and never flashed any revoveries, thats still stock too

Journeyman

Let's see what excuse we get today!

Hopefully they have had the writer's come up with a new and vague script that answers nothing at all.

Journeyman

Anyone?

Journeyman

Lol. Samsung called. They said the G2 can't get spark before the Note.

Journeyman

LOL, your probably right. This made me laugh

Master

Dennis_Midkiff:

Thanks for contributing to the thread.  I’d be happy to provide more information.  Data speed is not dependent on distance from the tower.  It is, however, slowed if many people are connecting to the same tower.  Additionally, if you are in an area that is still being upgraded, capacity issues will slow data until the entire area has been upgraded.  If you are unsure, I’d be happy to check to the upgrade status of your area. All I need is your zip code and two cross streets.

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

im lost i have flashify and downloaded the update in the link you posted i also tried to flash the file that says radio.img this is were i have no clue what to do and it put me in a loop i couldnt recover out of so i had to download the stock recover rom then i rooted my phone again i have flashify and the update for the ota i need to know what to do with the ota update folder please help im a noob what do i do under flashify

Journeyman

Just got my update! .. BROOKLYN, NY!

Journeyman

Me too, as did Latin (posted on xda). Looks like Sprint fixed whatever stopped the roll-out.

Journeyman

It let me update it i just dont know if its zva update because i had to factory reset my phone earlier i was stuck in boot loop but i beleive i got the update is there any way i can tell under the about phone settings

Master

TOLUST222,

I'm glad you got your notification for the update.  Please do let us know how it works out and let us know if you have any questions.

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Journeyman

It still says LS980ZV8 under my software i rooted my phone but its still stock recovery not custom recovery so i should receive the ota zva update what do yall think

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat