10/20 - LG G2 Software Update - ZVE

LG G2 Software Update -  ZVE

Enhancements/Fixes

• Improvements to LTE attachment
  • Enhancements to HD Voice
  • Google security patch

Important Notes

- Software version is ZVE

- Refer to the LG G2 Software Update article in Support for install instructions

71 REPLIES 71

Re: 10/20 - LG G2 Software Update - ZVE

I guess I'm the first one here. Has anyone else installed this update yet?

Wizard

Haven't seen it yet.

I got the notification a few hours ago, but I'm really iffy about going through with it. The "fixes" look good, but I still worry.

GrandMaster

keep delaying it for a day or so until you start seeing people post that actually downloaded it.might even google up the software version and see if its been mentioned anywhere else as of yet in any other sites and hopefully you'll spot some others that have downloaded it so far.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

You're reading my mind, I'm searching right now. I suppose it's still too soon, I haven't really seen anything but release notes so far. I'll wait a couple days and keep looking around.

GrandMaster

i held off for a full day for a OTA that just kicked out to the HTC One M7 to fix some bugs and whatnot..went pretty smooth once i did it..fixed one main pain in the rump but seeing as how this is doing a bit more to yalls phones compared to what i just had i would wait like youre doing...a day or 2 isnt going to kill anyone..and hopefully people wont see what im posting and do the update so you can get some feedback lol.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

Haha, no way they'll see it. But yeah, I'll probably bite the bullet either way, so all I'm really doing is delaying the inevitable. At one point, I actually considered going back to my LTEVO...

GrandMaster

unless this phone commits suicide off my bed rail too im holding onto this thing like its made of gold until they get a newer addition kicked out that can handle tri band AND be able to talk and browse.

Hahaha, phonicide. But yeah, I hear you. I forget, does the LTEVO handle simultaneous talk and data?

Master

Yes, the LTEVO supports voice and data simultaneously.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.

Thanks, smotrs. How's it been?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat