cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4.4 for lg g2?

Highlighted

Re: 4.4 for lg g2?

Not really. 😉 I've learned to take everything they say with ten pounds of rock salt. Lol. We're more than likely will not get it until next month. Or the month after that. You never know with these guys.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have seen no G2 user anywhere say they got the kitkat update. On here, Google plus, or Facebook, or in any Web search.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Maybe a little longer 4.4.2 not playing well with sprint software causing bug issues

Highlighted

i would rather wait and it work right, also.

Highlighted
Master

korn6470,

I apologize for any delays in receiving 4G LTE in your area. Engineers are working diligently to complete as soon as possible. Sign up here Sprint | 4G LTE to receive updates on the progress in your area.

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Highlighted
Journeyman

MY area. I happen to live in the 4th most populated state, and the 15 most populated city in the country. Let's see, 4G in columbus ,Mississippi population 23,798 Columbus,Indiana population 44,061 Columbus, Georgia population 119,413 and no 4G finally Columbus Ohio my city population 809,798 every couple of months sprints says 45 to 90 days . Well 18 months later still no 4G. Your data is the worst of the cell company's. And on top of that sprints wants to buy T-Mobile lol why so you can bring their data speed down to your level. The Feds will never allow it .columbus-population-2013-300x175.jpg

Highlighted
Master

korn6470

Depending on the state the network upgrades are going to take longer. Some cities and states are going through a rip and replace with the cell towers. Also any unforeseen events can delay the process. We appreciate your patience and once all the upgrades are completed the network will be exceptional.

Toya D.

Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

I would have to say that the Fourth most populated state in the country would be Ohio! its obvious that you did not read my previous post. and as far as upgrades are concerned you have been saying this for the last 18 months.and after all is said and done your network still will not be exceptional.you will still be in fourth place.and one last thing please do not go out of your way to insult my intelligence with the talk of network upgrades.

Message was edited by: warp64 XDA.com

Highlighted
Master

korn6470,

Thank you for getting back to us. We realize that these upgrades have taken longer than we anticipated. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you and appreciate your patience while w complete these upgrades.

Jen R
Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

18 months is pass your window in keeping me . good luck installing your 3rd world upgrades.... I'm better off in going to att and I'll let you know how its going byway of my 4G

Highlighted
Master

korn6470,

Sorry to hear that. We hope you reconsider.

Jen R
Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm sure not getting my $105.00 a month will  break your company

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat