cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G LTE more lies and terrible service.

Highlighted
Journeyman

4G LTE more lies and terrible service.

I'm seriously on the verge of going to T-mobile. The lies from Sprint are starting to really set me off. I was suppose to have full 4g let coverage by the 13th. This was said by multiple reps. However I do not. I get at most three bars an yet it keeps dropping. Terrible call and text services. That was suppose to be handled like a week ago. And yet they don't even wanna credit you. I have personal stuff going on and can't rely on my cell phone. This is udder crap. Done with the crap services and lies.

22 REPLIES 22
Highlighted
Master

william27991 -- You can mouse over either or name or profile pic in the upper left corner of this reply, and it will take you directly to our profile page. From there, look for the link that says "Send private message." Click on that, and then you can send a private message to our inbox. Hope that helps! -- *Toya, Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes I live in NYC and I've never experienced 4G.

Highlighted
Master

Ballislife24 -- LTE is available in many areas within NYC. I'd be happy to check a specific area for you. May I please have the zip code and nearest major cross streets? Thank you. --*Toya, Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

10467- Bainbridge Ave

Highlighted
Master

Ballislife24 -- Thank you. There are a lot of LTE towers in and around that zip code. Which phone do you have? if it is an LTE capable phone, perhaps there is a setting that needs to be enabled. -- *Toya
Highlighted
Journeyman

How do I.connect with you when nothing works. Been trying for 2week's now. You need to contact me

Highlighted
Master

william27991,

Thank you for reaching out! We can connect with us by contacting us by e-mail. Please e-mail us at sprintcares@sprint.com. Include the link to your original post, phone number, and PIN or security question answer to your account. We'd love to further assist you!

*Brittney Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey I need help activating a phone on my account plz

Highlighted
Journeyman

In need of chatting with a representative

Highlighted
Master

MaritzaP12,

Thank you for this post! What model phone would you like to place on your account? Have you tried placing your device online at Sprint.com. Please visit this link http://bit.ly/1tn9Omt for more information. Please keep us posted. Hope this is helpful.

*Brittney Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Add me to the list of those unhappy with sprints crummy service and poor roll out of 4g. I dont understand why Sprint is pushing their tri band 4g service so much when you barely get service unless you're in the center of a major area, and the phones they have out can't even reliably switch between 3g and 4g to allow you to receive calls. My time is split evenly between these 2 areas and cross streets. Pennsylvania ave & main st. 21157 (h) georgetown blvd & liberty road 21784 (w). I stopped by a Sprint store today to try and figure out whether my horrible service was a phone issue, he showed me my network profile and dropped call stats. Switch level Blocks were consistently around 10-20% almost every day, and overall quality of service was consistently in the 70-80% range. So i would call this barely useable at work AND at home, the 2 places i spend most of my time. I feel that some sort of action is needed, or at least a bill adjustment is in order. I've been a Sprint customer for about 10 years now and every year it seems the service is getting worse. Any reps care to address this?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat