cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G LTE problems with LG G2 Nationwide - a phone issue NOT Network!!!

Master

Re: 4G LTE problems with LG G2 Nationwide - a phone issue NOT Network!!!

AXMEZEN74

I totally understand your frustration Jeff. The network issues you are experiencing is due to the cell site optimization and upgrade that is happening in your area. The issue occurs when your call is transferred between the newly upgraded cell sites and to ones that have not yet been upgraded. Sprint is working hard to fix the issues at this location and complete the market level change. As the market gets closer to completion you can expect to have fewer dropped and blocked calls and see improvement in data speeds. I have reported the issues you are experiencing to our network teams so they are aware of your specific location. We are continually monitoring the area and addressing any issues as they arise.

Thank you

*Randi

Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I really doubt that anyone has the ability to get to the bottom of this Randi. I have given at least a dozen various Sprint employees the opportunity to handle this and each one has chosen to slap me in the face. I have been told time and time again "there is nothing we can do", been repeatedly given the run around, and basically told--if you don't like it to bad!

I have brought this situation to the attention of my attorney generals office, and they have assured me they will not stand for such business tactics. They have filed my complaint and will be seeking resolve. I urge everyone else to contact their states Attorney General and file a consumer complaint against Sprint.  While one state filing suit against Sprint it a big deal ~several States filing suit is a big problem.

Journeyman

Who deleted my last post?

I spent a great deal of time writing it out -- explaining the problems and symptoms of my LG G2 and its inability to have data.

I am deeply offended that someone at Sprint.com deleted it!  If it is not reinserted into this thread, I will be contacting Sprint Executive Services soon.

Journeyman

I have the same LTE issues as well, Iphone on same account in same house works fine, so you can spare me the tower response.The more I read these forums, the more I realize sprint is not good.

Journeyman

Same exact symptoms here, I phone connects just fine. No bars for the G2, and voice problems on the phone. Airave coming, hope it helps

Master

JESUS_MA:

Unfortunately, I am not sure why that post has been deleted. If there were expletives in the post that would be a main reason. If there was private or account information that would be another. If there were any TOS violations the post may have been deleted as well. To review the Terms of Service for the Community Forums, please see here: http://bit.ly/1cAahtK

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team
Master

ashleigh_nicole3718:

It is possible another device in the same household is having fewer or not problems. There are a myriad of items that cause an issue or keep one device from having them. What type of iPhone is it? What software version is on it? What are the roaming settings on the iPhone? How is the iPhone set under network Settings? How is your LG set under Network Settings? What are the roaming settings on the LG? What is the zip code and two cross streets of your location?

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team
Master

jhawk5555.:

What type of iPhone is it? What software version is on it? What are the roaming settings on the iPhone? How is the iPhone set under network Settings? How is your LG set under Network Settings? What are the roaming settings on the LG? What is the zip code and two cross streets of your location?

The Airave is a very nice device and I hope it does offer relief relevant to any connection issues you are having.

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

lol

Journeyman

Hi Baltoboy64,

I am having the same issue where I can not receive incoming calls, but I can make outgoing calls, but I have the iphone 5s. My phone worked fine and all of a sudden, I woke up one morning and had voice messages and texts from different people saying they had called me (my phone never rung or was showing any missed calls). I was given the run around by sprint (different sprint reps and tech support said different things of which some was contradictory to what another rep told me, or that they simple could not figure out what was going on with my phone). One said that there were no updates or work being done to the network in my area, and another said that it would and gave me a time as to when it should be fixed. Well, that time came, and it was not fixed. What really makes me mad is that sprint's lack of service caused me a loss of income for some days and all they wanted to do for me to compensate was give me $25 off (that was after I told the rep his $10 off initial offer was not good enough). Since I need my cell phone for work, I am currently looking into changing carriers.

Master

ashleigh_nicole3718, Hey is there anything that I can assist you with? If so let me know I am here for you. *Jazmine Social Care
Master

I'm very sorry to see that you feel this way and that you are experiencing service issues. We understand how vital cellular service is and how frustrating interruptions in service can be. Rest assured we are here to help. Where do you experience these issues? If you can, please provide the zip code and closest intersecting cross streets of where you have these issues. With that information I can pinpoint the main towers you work off of and see if there is anything impacting your service. I can also check the status of 4GLTE in your area. Also I’d recommend going back to the store that gave you the ETA and seeing what else can be done. Once I have this info I will research the area and see what’s going on. Please let me know, I look forward to your response.

*Clyde

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat