cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G LTE problems with LG G2 Nationwide - a phone issue NOT Network!!!

Master

Re: 4G LTE problems with LG G2 Nationwide - a phone issue NOT Network!!!

woods_5000,

Thanks for the post. Can you provide us the zip again. It looks like its missing numbers.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Yea I received the update, didn't do anything i'm still on 3G, then when I went to exchange the phone for a non triband I couldn't because apparently you guys activate the phone before you ship it on new lines which cost me days and I was unable to return/exchange it by 1 day (How convenient), so what do i do now? I'm about to have Tmobile buy out the rest of my Sprint contract and move to them, only resolution I see, i've been a sprint customer for a total of what 20 days? Nice 1st impressions.

Ohh yea you want my address, 601 N Jackson Ave Tacoma, WA 98406 EXCELLENT! 4GLTE coverage area, and specifically good at my location.

Journeyman

We have 2 LG G2s, one for myself and one for my wife. Since the Spark update a few weeks ago, my G2 will actually pick up and use the LTE signal. However, my wife's G2 has never picked up an LTE signal (pre or post Spark update), even when the phones are side by side. Furthermore, her phone often seems to lose a connection and then default back to 3G after a small period of no connectivity. This seems to match the behavior experienced by several folks on this forum. Considering I have one G2 that routinely gets an LTE signal and a second G2 that has never gotten an LTE signal, I think this lends some credibility to statement that there are batches of bad G2 phones out there. I've tried the soft re-activation code ##72786#, and that had no impact. We live at the corner of Camacho St and Zach Scott in Austin, TX 78723.

Please advise...

Journeyman

Hi SprintCare,

Why won't any of you answer my question about the MIP error screen that pops up on my phone when I lose connectivity?  It's really annoying and I would like to disable that error message and would be great if someone would explain to me the details behind the error message.  I have already asked 3 times and I keep getting ignored.  If you do not know the answer at least say that, compared to ignoring someone.

Thanks

Joe

Journeyman

Hi Khuten,

So I wanted to give you an update on my experience with my phone over the past few weeks.  Other then the occasional 3G connection and the MIP error message when connection is lost the phone is working a lot better in Chicago.  I also saw some very high test speeds last night of 44 and 39 Mbps.  So my opinion on the phone is improving, my opinion of SprintCare is not.

I would love to see if there are similar issues with the other Tri Band phones, but I wasn't able to exchange my phone.

I'd recommend the G2, but on another Network as of now, but if the speeds keep improving I would recommend getting this phone on the Sprint Network.

Master

mr2oclock,

When you clicked on our icon, on the right hand side you should see the option to send a private message. Are you seeing this when you view our profile? Are you attempting to do this from a mobile device? Please let us know. 

Charles G. 

Sprint Social Care Team  

Master

mr2oclock,

You can send a private message by clicking on SpintCare. It will take you to the SprintCare Bio and on the right side under the SprintCare logo you will see Send Private Message. Just click on that link and you're all set up. Please let me know if you have any issues with this process. 

*Liz

Sprint Social Care

Master

mr2oclock,

Thanks for the info. I can help. Please click on the name that is associated with the picture. On the bottom right hand side of the page there should be a list of options. One should say send message.

Sean L

Social Care

Journeyman

Somebody said the sim in theirs was a problem somehow, preventing LTE, and a new sim activation fixed their problem.

Journeyman

Try having the sim reactivated, or replaced.  Just a shot (see above).

Journeyman

Another post about it...

Try checking your SIM card number, make sure it matches with what Sprint has,i had the same issue no 4g and the error you were mentioning. My SIM card number was different then what Sprint had, they just updated the number i gave them and works awesome.  

Master

mr2oclock

Click on this link > social care underneath the avatar select on the option to send a private message.

Eduardo

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat