cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G LTE problems with LG G2 Nationwide - a phone issue NOT Network!!!

Journeyman

Re: 4G LTE problems with LG G2 Nationwide - a phone issue NOT Network!!!

It's like you guys just don't seem to get the point! I could care less about faster internet speeds! I just want the ability to receive incoming calls!

Journeyman

i had same problem.i went to service center 9times.and they change my samsung 4s 3times.but nothing change.i have sprint accout about 9month now. it took me about 6or7month my start working ok...

Master

Hello jungsuk70,

Thank you for that post! We are glad to hear that your situation is fixed and apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused. Have a great day.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Master

Hello jlain32,

Have you cleared the browser cache, the history and cookies on the device? Have you updated the data profile? We are here for you.

Journeyman

First off, the browser cache, history, and cookies ~do not affect the ability to make and/or receive phone calls. Second, there is nothing that can be, or hasn't been updated on these phones that would cure this problem ~as this is a known network issue...And third, the only fix to our problems needs to be made on the network/tower side of Sprints system.

More than half of the owners of the new tri-band devices are experiencing these issues, not just me!

Master

Hi jlain32,

We understand.

Have you cleared the browser cache, the history and cookies on the device? Have you updated the data profile? We want to make sure that we have checked everything.

Journeyman

Everything has been done, everything has been cleared--cache, history, cookies, all cleared. Data profile updated, prl updated. it's running all of the most current software/firmware. It has been back to the Sprint store to be checked...Sprint has acknowledged that it is a network issue with no fix in sight!

Journeyman

I will say that i definitely knew I was in hot water ~when I went to get my phone checked in the Sprint store, and one of the employees admitted that they switched to a competitor for phone service! I mean really, a Sprint employee who gets a discount chose the competition for service!

Master

Hello jlain32,

We are working to change our whole network working from the ground up. We are upgrading many of our towers with LTE which provides faster data speeds. You can sign up for the latest 4G LTE news at www.sprint.com/4GLTE. You can just put in your zip code and follow the progress in your area. Please be patient with us because it will be worthwhile.

Master

Hi jlain32,

I am in shock that an employee would say something like that to you. No matter what is going on, we are ambassadors for Sprint and should not speak negatively about the company. I have been a customer for many years and have not had any problems with my service. I know that we can get your service on track so that you are a happy customer. Watch out for improvements in your area by going to sprint.com/4GLTE.

Master

There41Graham,

Thanks for posting and providing your feedback. Are you experiencing any issues with your device or service at this time? If so please let us know?

Morris L.

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Do not continue to insult our intelligence, Sprint. The issues that these phones have is getting more and more documentation everywhere by the day...except at Sprint; where there is ALWAYS a tower in your area that is being worked on. People need to keep their LTE phones on 3G to be confident that they are going to be able to receive voice calls. Period.

[inappropriate link removed]

Stop playing stupid, already.

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines. For your reference, here are the Community Guidelines:  http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/sprintblogs/buzz-admin-blog/blog/2010/01/01/sprintcom-comm...

Thanks for your participation in the forums!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat