Enhancements/Fixes

• Knock Code
  • Group Messaging
  • Google Patch
  • HD Voice Icon
  • Update email signature

Important Notes

- Software version is ZVD

- Refer to the LG G2 Software Update article in Support for install instructions

70 REPLIES 70
Journeyman

Re: 7/21 - LG G2 Software Update - ZVD

No fix for LTE/3G issues? Boo!

Wizard

I truly think that's a Sprint issue due to the network vision upgrades. I'm in a area where the upgrades are done and have no issues. But I know I'm one of the few people who don't have issues.

Wizard

What's the Google Patch?

Master

Katt50, The patch is an update request where you send only the fields you want to change. If you would like to know more about this please visit this link http://bit.ly/TuiES0. Saul, Sprint Social Care
Master

Katt50 - Thank you for your post. I am glad to see you are enjoying your services. 4G is definitely a work in progress but once all of the upgrades are complete, all customers should see improvements in their service. - Nyyota
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Oh come on, no WIFI calling!!!!!

Yeah...that is what I was hoping for. Knock Code is cool, but the WiFi calling is what I was hoping to get next.

Master

FrustratedinEdwardsville Thank you for your post. What kind of phone do you have? The software update has been pushed out on many of Sprint's phones already. There will be updates sent out in these next few weeks on HTC devices. - Nyyota
Sprint Social Care

THE LG G2! The same phone I posted about Knock Code. Dose Sprint plan on giving it to the LG G2?

Journeyman

Will the LTE/3G issue ever get fixed? I don't expect my area to ever get LTE so this is pretty inconvenient.

WIFI CALLING IS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat