cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any update on Knock Code?

Any update on Knock Code?

Now...I'm not wanting to open a can of worms on here like what happened about Kit Kat. But is there any word about the Knock Code firmware update for the LG G2? If not...no big deal. I just heard it was headed our way and was wondering if or when it was going to be out for us. If there is no info, then no problem. (Please SprintCare...let's not get another merry-go-round started with one saying there is no info and another saying it is released in waves.)

8 REPLIES 8
Journeyman

Re: Any update on Knock Code?

Nothing at all i tell u this is bs man we wait for everything also lte wont stay connected i see about 20 different post saying the same thing all Sprint reps say is give me ur cross streets. Where not dumb we had lte before it worked but it droped. And dont tellme to connect to 3g cus i bought a rg phone for a reason

Wizard

I haven't heard anything on it in the USA yet. I'm wondering if they will hold it since it's lots of people are having network vision issues.

Journeyman

the update has been pushed to those in Canada and the UK. This is a good sign, no reason why the US won't be getting the same update in due time.

Wizard

Yes, but Sprint can hold updates it for months. They've done it before and will do it again.

Journeyman

If you haven't received your Kit Kat update count yourself lucky. I updated about a week ago and since then I've had problems with screen dimness, data drops, GPS is off on location and battery drainage. This problem doesn't seem to be isolated to Sprint LG G2's, Verizon users have are also experiencing the same problem's.

I've got those issues, but my battery life is great. Better than before. My screen seems okay, too. The GPS thing was present from day one. So far, they're all saying it is not hardware related, so if that really is true... they might just be able to fix it in a future update. Hopefully.

Journeyman

My LG G2 screen started giving me trouble 2 days ago.

1st, there was a delay in response to letters that I typed

2nd, double tap/knock knock/knock on stopped working to turn on the phone. It only works to turn it off.

I tried several of the online suggestions, none worked.

THIS IS WHAT I FOUND, go to;

Settings>Accessibility>Universal touch(on). When the Universal touch icon appears on the screen, drag it from top to bottom, left to right and diagonally. The icon should move smoothly over the entire screen. Wherever the icon jumps or skips any section of the screen that area is not working.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I read about this on different site & was curious because knock on/off didn't work all the time. I use my phone in landscape a lot & turns out I was blocking sensor at top. No problem after I found that out.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat