cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I sell my old Sprint phone for someone else to use?

GrandMaster

Re: Can I sell my old Sprint phone for someone else to use?

does it give you any prompts to log in to google once you do the factory reset? it should pop up right after the FR is done if it was to happen.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

It's the standard setup procedure when I FR.  I just don't sign in with my google account and the info remains about the phone number. 

GrandMaster

ok another attempt. pull up on your dialer pad ##RTN# and see if that clears the number from there or not. post your results.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

This just takes me to the RTN screen with View Detail or Reset Default.  When selecting Reset Default it asks for a Service Code.

GrandMaster

passing this info on. give me a bit.

GrandMaster

ok he said that code it asks for should be your MSL code..if you dont have that he said to try typing in SPRINT and see if that works..im thinking if you dont have the MSL code call in to sprint or hopefully one of the agents in the customer service area can get it for you. i can try to get one to pop in here that can possibly get this for you..

Journeyman

Thanks for trying to track this down fireguy, SPRINT didn't work for the MSL code.  I'm going to have to call in and see if they can clear this up.

GrandMaster

that will probably be the quickest way to get the MSL code on it.

Master

Hi there wbknudsen!

Please send me a private message. Include your name, Sprint phone number, security PIN or the answer to the security question and the device ESN/MEID (To locate it Settings > About Phone > Status > MEID HEX)

To message me, click here.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Master

I received your private message, will reply to it shortly.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat